Working to improve HVAC energy efficiency can save you tons of money every year. Heating and cooling can be costly, so here’s what to do to make sure your appliances are working at top efficiency.
● Don’t Let Air Leak: Seal holes around windows and doors, and install draft stops in your attic and basement.
● Install a Programmable Thermostat: A programmable thermostat can adjust temperatures while you're away at work, sleeping, or vacationing--this reduces energy usage.
● Tint Your Windows: Tinted windows allow natural light in while preventing hot sunlight from baking your home from the outside in. Your AC won’t have to work as hard to cool things down.
● Change Your Filters: Clean filters allow for better, clearer air flow, making your appliances more efficient.
● Hire Semi-Annual Maintenance: Enlist an HVAC maintenance professional to visit your property at least twice a year: in the spring and fall.
When you need HVAC maintenance to help you save money, call Triad Mechanical. Our experienced HVAC service teams can help homes and businesses stay comfortable without spending an arm and a leg. In fact, our maintenance services are so effective that they may actually save you money. We have been happy to provide the Loganville, GA, area with powerful heating and cooling without the high energy costs. We also repair HVAC systems, and can even install new systems. Call us today if you want to upgrade to Energy Star-certified appliances that are efficient and save you money.
Year Founded: 1991
Lifetime Customer Satisfaction: 97%
BBB Rating: A+